7 N of force. In English, that’s a little higher than the force required to press a key on a regular keyboard and 68% lower than the requirements set by the US Federal Government’s Section 508 accessibility regulations.
Articles in this section
- What are some of the Windows or Mac system settings I can use to enhance or make my orbiTouch experience better?
- Do the domes have to re-center after each character is typed?
- How much force does it take to slide the domes?
- Does the order in which the domes move matter?
- What is the best way to learn to type with the orbiTouch?
- How long does it take to get up to an average typing speed of 30 words per minute with the orbiTouch?
- How many words per minute can be typed, on average, with the orbiTouch?
- How easy is it to learn to use the orbiTouch? What is the learning curve?