No. There is no special software required to be installed to use the orbiTouch. Simply plug it in using the USB cable.
Articles in this section
- Can I play video games with the orbiTouch?
- Does the orbiTouch fit into a keyboard tray that I have attached to my desk?
- Does it take up more space than a regular keyboard?
- Does the orbiTouch work on a tablet PC, Android tablet, or iPad?
- What are the minimum PC specifications I need to be able to use the orbiTouch?
- Does the orbiTouch work with Linux?
- Does the orbiTouch work with the Mac?
- Does the orbiTouch work with all versions of Windows?
- When using Windows, how do I press CRTL, ALT, DEL or other multi-key strokes?
- How do I use the function keys?