Once you understand how it types and you type a few characters with it (which takes literally less than 1 minute), it is very easy to use. The domes simply slide to type the characters and for mouse use.
Articles in this section
- Can I change the character layout?
- Does the orbiTouch work on the Mac?
- How does the orbiTouch type?
- How easy is the orbiTouch to use?
- What are the ergonomic benefits of the orbiTouch keyless keyboard?
- What do I do when an error message pops up when I plug the orbiTouch into a Mac?
- What is the orbiTouch Keyless Keyboard?
- What type of research has been done and is available on the orbiTouch?
- What types of disabilities do people have that type with the orbiTouch?
- Which group of people have had the greatest success with it and why?