A complete doctoral dissertation was completed on the orbiTouch (named the Keybowl when it was first conceived), several papers on dome force, dome motion, character layout around the rings, typing performance, learning curve and many more. The library of the research papers and other related research papers are available here and here.
Articles in this section
- Can I change the character layout?
- Does the orbiTouch work on the Mac?
- How does the orbiTouch type?
- How easy is the orbiTouch to use?
- What are the ergonomic benefits of the orbiTouch keyless keyboard?
- What do I do when an error message pops up when I plug the orbiTouch into a Mac?
- What is the orbiTouch Keyless Keyboard?
- What type of research has been done and is available on the orbiTouch?
- What types of disabilities do people have that type with the orbiTouch?
- Which group of people have had the greatest success with it and why?