The orbiTouch eliminates finger and wrist motion. People with repetitive stress injuries like carpal tunnel syndrome, find using the orbiTouch much more comfortable than using a regular keyboard. The orbiTouch dome size and shape also helps keep your hands comfortable while using it. And finally, the force required to move the dome, and the distance it moves, has been researched to provide optimum comfort while maintaining optimal typing speed. The force required to move the domes can be changed at the factory to accommodate anyone’s special needs.
Articles in this section
- Can I change the character layout?
- Does the orbiTouch work on the Mac?
- How does the orbiTouch type?
- How easy is the orbiTouch to use?
- What are the ergonomic benefits of the orbiTouch keyless keyboard?
- What do I do when an error message pops up when I plug the orbiTouch into a Mac?
- What is the orbiTouch Keyless Keyboard?
- What type of research has been done and is available on the orbiTouch?
- What types of disabilities do people have that type with the orbiTouch?
- Which group of people have had the greatest success with it and why?