Yes, through your computer’s control panel. The orbiTouch sends the same typing commands as any other keyboard and mouse connected to your computer. As such, anything you can change using a regular keyboard or mouse on your PC, you can change with using the orbiTouch. These include things like key repeat rate, mouse cursor speed, keyboard layout (changing the alphabet), etc.
Articles in this section
- Can I change the character layout?
- Does the orbiTouch work on the Mac?
- How does the orbiTouch type?
- How easy is the orbiTouch to use?
- What are the ergonomic benefits of the orbiTouch keyless keyboard?
- What do I do when an error message pops up when I plug the orbiTouch into a Mac?
- What is the orbiTouch Keyless Keyboard?
- What type of research has been done and is available on the orbiTouch?
- What types of disabilities do people have that type with the orbiTouch?
- Which group of people have had the greatest success with it and why?