People who have arm or hand prostheses, limited hand and finger use due to injury, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, spinal injury, burn, stroke, cerebral palsy and many other physical conditions. It is also being successfully used by people who are visually impaired, blind, have autism, or have traumatic brain injury have all successfully used the orbiTouch.
Articles in this section
- Can I change the character layout?
- Does the orbiTouch work on the Mac?
- How does the orbiTouch type?
- How easy is the orbiTouch to use?
- What are the ergonomic benefits of the orbiTouch keyless keyboard?
- What do I do when an error message pops up when I plug the orbiTouch into a Mac?
- What is the orbiTouch Keyless Keyboard?
- What type of research has been done and is available on the orbiTouch?
- What types of disabilities do people have that type with the orbiTouch?
- Which group of people have had the greatest success with it and why?