The two domes slide to type a character. Each dome slides in one of 8 directions (forward, backward, left, right, and into the 45 degree positions). Each dome has to slide into one of its eight positions to type a character. To type the letter ‘a’ for example, both domes would slide to the left.
Articles in this section
- Can I change the character layout?
- Does the orbiTouch work on the Mac?
- How does the orbiTouch type?
- How easy is the orbiTouch to use?
- What are the ergonomic benefits of the orbiTouch keyless keyboard?
- What do I do when an error message pops up when I plug the orbiTouch into a Mac?
- What is the orbiTouch Keyless Keyboard?
- What type of research has been done and is available on the orbiTouch?
- What types of disabilities do people have that type with the orbiTouch?
- Which group of people have had the greatest success with it and why?